Each project that we complete has different needs, so while we expect for subs to be experienced in the scopes we perform, there are no specific requirements, in regard to company size, location, etc.
The project determines the subcontractor needed, and we complete projects that are good fits for polishing, coatings, and joint fill subcontractors of all sizes.
When we’re assessing our needs, we look for subs with qualities that align with the mission of Perfect Polish.
Qualities & Practices We Look For
- Commitment to our mission of delivering projects with high safety standards, excellent quality, and on schedule.
- Ability to scale staffing as needed, but at least 1 consistent crew with five to ten or more experienced staff (depending on the project size and duration)
- Equipment sufficient to perform the scope and ability to purchase material sufficient to complete the project work
- Excellent communication & consistent follow-through is another key factor we look for in our subcontractors
- Ability to complete & submit Daily Field Reports, pictures, and ability to anticipate and communicate potential issues effectively to operations staff
Perfect Polish always looking to add subcontractors who represent our mission and operate with the utmost character and transparency.