We are growing! If you’re an experienced accounting professional with a keen eye for accuracy, there’s an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Accounting Manager. Casual working environment with great people. Great potential for advancement with a growing company.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for full cycle A/P, A/R, account reconciliation, budget preparation, and general ledger accounting.
Essential skills needed:
- Technical knowledge of accounting regulations, policies and procedures, and strong computer skills including accounting databases, Excel and other software.
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with the ability to thoroughly analyze and research information.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in accounting. Experience with Great Plains and Acumatica preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred but experience in lieu of a degree may be considered. High school diploma or GED is required.
Salary range is $50k – $65k (pay depends on experience)
The Commercial Estimator is responsible for performing all project estimation duties, including reviewing bid documents and specifications, creating take-offs, quantifying and qualifying material requirements & prices for precise and accurate concrete polishing bid package proposals for a variety of manufacturing, industrial and/or commercial customers.
If you are a commercial estimator with solid qualifying and closing abilities, we want you on our team!
Perfect Polish provides the highest quality concrete flooring solutions to industrial, retail, and commercial markets, and is one of the largest contractors in the United States that specializes in polished concrete.
We strive to offer competitive pay and benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k match, a wellness program with incentives and rewards, company paid life insurance, company paid Telemedicine, company paid employee assistance program, a large range of voluntary benefits, and more!
At Perfect Polish, we are a team. We provide team building activities, company retreats, and other great employee experiences. Great culture and casual working environment. Come join a collaborative team where your talents and ideas will be valued!
Salary depends on experience $60 – $70k with bonus potential
Apply Now for the full job description